Saturday, March 14, 2020

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello, I have no Idea how to start, but that's ok. Well, my name is Arrianna Marie Silva and I live in New York, Bushwick Brooklyn to be exact. I lived in North Carolina for a while, but contrary to popular belief I'm from Jamaica, Queens, NY. I'm an avid Mets, Knicks, Giants and Duke fan (Hey there aren't that many good college sports programs in NY I had to outsource). There are many things that I tell people I like so I don't seem so strange, but what really gets my blood pumping? Well it depends.

I am 29 years old and I am one person who can give two shits what people my age are "Supposed" to be into. When people ask what generation I'm a part of, truth is I opted out. Especially since I spent my whole life listening to the "old soul" bit, like that doesn't get old. I like playing my saxophone, curling up with a good book, Comic books, cartoons, funny television shows, telenovelas, anime, nerdy movies, video games and spending quality time with my partner. I am not so complicated.

Yes I am a part of the LGBTQ community, but that's not all that defines me, I mean I'm Afro-Latinx too. This blog is not going to be an outpouring of political ideals, principles or behind the keyboard activism. Trust me I'm pretty active in my community, if I wanna complain I take it to the streets. This is a blog where I will talk about the nerdy shit I've always been passionate about. Just know this is a safe space for expression and sometimes mayhem, nope mostly mayhem. Let the games begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations For Boricua-a-thon Bingo Card

  Dulce De Coco A book that is sweet or addictive. Never Look Back  Eury comes to the Bronx as a girl haunted. Haunted by losing everything ...